Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 2010-0134-R4 for the Jack Creek Tributary Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 2010-0134-R4 for the Jack Creek Tributary Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to removal and clean-up of rock rip rap which was deposited into the bed and bank of a tributary to Jack Creek. Rock rip rap will be removed from its current location, except for the lowest layer of rip rap (beginning from the toe of slope to the top of bank) which may be left in place for rock slope protection. If necessary, the bottom layer of rip rap shall be keyed into the bank. Individual rocks/boulders removed may be either placed within undercut areas of the bank for bank stabilization, or deposited a minimum of 25 feet outside other bank of the stream. Work crews utilizing hand tools and ropes will be used. No heavy equipment will be utilized for the Project. No vegetation removal of trimming shall occur.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014, ext. 231
- Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The work authorized by this Agreement shall occur within or adjacent to the bed, bank, and channel of a tributary to Jack Creek, at 7383 Vineyard Drive, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo County, California; (NW 1/4 of Section 07, Township 27 South, Range 11 East MDB&M)(APN #039-011-42-008)(Lat 120.834343, Long 35.594194).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 4; S:15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is the issuance of a Stream Alteration Agreement due to a CDFG enforcement action, and the Project will have no significant environmental impacts if completed under the protective features included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2010-0134-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.