Agreement 2010-0130-R4 - Earthen Berm Reconstruction.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2010-0130-R4 - Earthen Berm Reconstruction.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of activities to restore and mitigate for soil, gravel, and sand substrate from an approximately 3 to 4-foot high, "man-made" berm that had been pushed over and down a portion of the south bank of the Tuolumne River. These activities include removing the existing earthen fill berm at the top of the Tuolumne River bank, and reconstruction, a silt fence will be placed approximately 3 feet above the existing water line of the river. At the completion on grading activities, straw wattles will be placed at the top of the river bank. No trees or vegetation will be removed or disturbed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4017 ext. 243
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur within or adjacent to a portion of the south bank of the Tuolumne River at CMI Hughson Aggregate and Asphalt Plant, 1100 Lowe Road, approximately 2 miles northeast of the City of Hughson and 6,000 feet upstream of the Geer Road crossing in Stanislaus County; Northwest 1/4 of Section 1, Township 4 South, Range 10 East MDB&M; Assessor's Parcel Numbers (APN's) 018-007-009.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15307
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves restoration and mitigation for activities relating to an existing berm structure at an existing Aggregate and Asphalt Plant. The removal and reconstruction of the berm involves no expansion of use. The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts, with implementation of measures contained in Stream Alteration Agreement 2010-0130-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.