Replacement Well for Vineyard Well #4 Golden State Water Company, Lake Marie
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Replacement Well for Vineyard Well #4 Golden State Water Company, Lake Marie
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing Vineyard Well #4 is currently inactive because of operation and structural failure of the well casing. The replacement well is to be drilled on the same site with the same depth and capacity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Santa Barbara District Office 1180 Eugenia Place, Suite 200
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Phone : (805) 566-1326
- Santa Maria
- Santa Barbara
- Other Location Info
- 2366 East Clark Avenue, Near the intersection of East Clark Avenue and Eire Way, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 2; S: 15302, 60101
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement well is to be drilled on the same site as the inactive well, will serve the existing service area and will not result in any additional capacity. Pursuant to the California Fish and Game Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFG environmental review filing fees does not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.