PM10 Implementation/Maintenance Plan and Re-Disgnation Request For Sacramento County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
- Document Title
- PM10 Implementation/Maintenance Plan and Re-Disgnation Request For Sacramento County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District (SMAQMD) has prepared this plan to compliance with the federal Clean Air Act requirements pertaining to PM10 nonattainment areas. In 2002, United States Environmental Protection Agency officially determined that Sacramento County had attained the PM10 NAAQS by the attainment deadline (Federal Register, Volume 67, February 15, 2002, p.7082). The purpose of this plan is to fulfill the requirements for EPA to re-designate Sacramento County from nonattainment to attainment of the PM10 NAAQS.
- Contact Information
Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
777 12th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 874-4831
- Other Location Info
- Incorporated and Unincorporated Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption; 15308 The adoption of this Plan is to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of the environment. It is exempt from the CEQA as an action by a regulatory agency for protection of the environment and because it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.