San Francisco Bay Ecosystems Climate Adaptation Assessment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- San Francisco Bay Ecosystems Climate Adaptation Assessment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will fund the development of climate change research priorities, adaptation practices and pilot adaptation projects, for the Bay Area Ecosystems Climate Change Consortium, including the completion of a technical climate change update to the Baylands Ecosystem Habitat Goals report. A portion of project funds may be granted to Point Reyes Bird Observatory to direct the science support and mapping efforts to the Consortium.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1300
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0317
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption: 15306 The project is categorically exempt under CEQA section 15306 in that it consists of basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. The project is also exempt under section 15262 in that it consists of planning studies for possible future actions that have not been approved, adopted, or funded by the agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.