San Geronimo Creek Salmon Enhancement Plan, Phase I Implementation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- San Geronimo Creek Salmon Enhancement Plan, Phase I Implementation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Parcel-level planning for salmon habitat enhancement in the San Geronimo Creek Watershed in Western Marin County.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4170
- Other Location Info
- San Geronimo Creek Watershed in Western Marin County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only data gathering, planning, and feasibility analyses for possible future actions that have not yet been authorized or approved by the Conservancy or another agency, and basic data collection and resource evaluation activities which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.