California American Water Company Camino Aguajito/Aguajito Road Water Main Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Monterey, City of (City of Monterey)
- Document Title
- California American Water Company Camino Aguajito/Aguajito Road Water Main Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project, as a component of the Aquifer Storage and Recovery Project, is necessary in order to improve the reliability of the local water supply, improve natural resources within the Carmel River ecosystem by diverting excess winter flows and reduce demands during summer and peak demand periods by storing excess winter flows.
- Contact Information
Kimberly Cole, Principal Planner
City of Monterey
Planning, Engineering and Environmental Compliance 580 Pacific Street
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 646-3759
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption: 15304 The proposed pipeline is located within an existing paved right-of-way and does not exceed one mile in length.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.