Emeryville Track Crossover Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Document Title
- Emeryville Track Crossover Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of installing extensions of the station siding track, crossing signal upgrades, signal improvements, higher speed switches, roadway undercrossing improvements, and general track improvements that improve speed and reliability. All work will take place in the Union Pacific owned right-of-way.
- Contact Information
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
300 Lakeside Drive, 14th Floor East
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 464-6994
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project takes place entirely within the Union Pacific Right-of-way and is otherwise entirely consistent with the intent of the Categorical Exemption for improvements in an existing rail right-of-way. The project involves the use of passenger on rail lines already in use. There are no sensitive environmental impacts as the work will take place entirely between ballasted, improved railroad tracks.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.