Geotechnical Investigation of the Ranney Well Outfall Pad
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Investigation of the Ranney Well Outfall Pad
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct a geotechnical soil investigation in the east levee of the Sacramento River by coring three 4-inch diameter holes through a concrete water outfall pad (now abandoned) and the underlying soil to a depth of 15 feet. A measuring device will then be inserted into the holes to test the condition and strength of the levee soil. Upon completion of the tests, the device will be removed and the holes completely filled with a cement grout mixture.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Capital District 101 'J' Street
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 323-7272
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation activities for information gathering purposes only; and is included as "soils and structural engineering tests" on the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.