Indian Canyon Roadside Clearance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Indian Canyon Roadside Clearance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will reduct fuel loading along the acess road to Indian Canyon, a property used by native cultures from around the world for ceremonial purposes. The project is approximately five miles due south of Hollister, CA, near the intersection of Grass Valley Road and Cienga Road. THe project will reduce woody vegetation less than 12" DBH within 10 feet of a road. Vegetation will be reduced by apporximately 60% within 100 feet of a road.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
San Benito-Monterey Unit Headquarters 2221 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 333-2600
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 -Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. Minor alteration to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.