Local Resources Program Agreement with Los Angeles Department of Water and Power for the Van Nuys Area Water Recycling Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Local Resources Program Agreement with Los Angeles Department of Water and Power for the Van Nuys Area Water Recycling Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California proposes to enter into a Local Resources Program agreement with Los Angeles Department of Water and Power to provide financial incentives for the proposed recycled water distribution project.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Sec.15301, Class 4 Sec.
- Reasons for Exemption
- cont. Sec.15304 The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.