Eastern Municipal WAter District Desalter Iron/Manganese Removal Facilities and Wellhead Chlorination Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Eastern Municipal WAter District Desalter Iron/Manganese Removal Facilities and Wellhead Chlorination Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsibly agency for this project. The Eastern Municipal Water District proposes to construct and operate an Iron/Manganese pretreatment unit at the existing Menifee/Perris 1 Desalter Facilities. The project will also include the installation or upgrade of wellhead chlorination treatment facilities at various existing well locations within the Perris South Groundwater Management Zone. These facilities will include the construction of small masonry buildings, chlorine generation systems, chlorine storage tanks and associated piping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 -Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor upgrades of existing facilities, without expansion of the project footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.