Proposed Well, Station 001-007, Southlake Squirrel Valley System #1510039
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Proposed Well, Station 001-007, Southlake Squirrel Valley System #1510039
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Well #007 will be drilled in close proximity to existing Wells 5 and 6. These two wells have nitrate levels exceeding 30 mg/L.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1200 Discovery Drive, Suite 100
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Well 007 will replace wells 5 and 6, which will be inactivated and later destroyed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.