Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0294-R1, Clark Culvert Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0294-R1, Clark Culvert Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install a corrugated metal pipe or concrete culvert in Barker Creek to access property. In additon, bank stabilization material (rip-rap) will be added to stabilize the banks uptream and downstream of the culvert installation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.