Issuance of Streamebd Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0168-R1, Maurer Diversion on Meamber Gulch, Trubutary to Scott River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streamebd Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0168-R1, Maurer Diversion on Meamber Gulch, Trubutary to Scott River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project Proposes to divert no more than 3,320 gallons/day from Meamber Gulch under existing State Water Resources Control Board License #13796. The water is diverted by gravity, as needed, into a screened 2 inch pipe. All work conducted in the stream channel is done by hand and disturbance is minimal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.