Johnstonville Pavement Focused Rehabilation (PFR) Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Johnstonville Pavement Focused Rehabilation (PFR) Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Departmentof Transportation proposes a project on State Route 89 in Plumas County, from postmile 19.8 to postmile 20.8. The project will upgrade the existing drainage facilities, improve highway operations, and expand multimodal access in the community of Greenville.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.