Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0023-R1, McWilliams Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0023-R1, McWilliams Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to add rock slope protection (RSP) to approximately 80 feet of bank to protect property from stream erosion. RSP will consist of broken concrete (free of rebar and wires) and backfilled with native gravel and soil. In addition, the streambed thalweg will be shifted approximately 10 feet away from the bank work to minimize high energy flows. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significanct effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.