Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0202-R1, Installation of a "digger log" for purposes of developing a pool on the Navarro River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0202-R1, Installation of a "digger log" for purposes of developing a pool on the Navarro River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a single "digger log" on the north bank of the Navarro River for purposes of developing a pool at the Husch Vineyards' water intake site. No large trees will be removed as a result of the proposed project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installing of a single "digger log" that will help maintain and improve pool habitat. Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.