Cloverdale Heights Ranch Stream Ford Replacements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Cloverdale Heights Ranch Stream Ford Replacements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Small habitat restoration activities consist of the restoration of 1.15 acres of riparian area, replacement of wet creek fords by arched culverts with a one-foot deep natural gravel surface at the bottom, and reducing erosion and delivery of sediment from roads by apply a rock surface to the roads.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of stream or river bank revegetation, the primary purpose of which is to improve habitat for native fish; and, culvert replacement conducted in accordance with published guidelines of the Department of Fish and Game or NOAA Fisheries, the primary purpose of which is to improve habitat or reduce sedimentation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.