Supplemental PEIR - 2017 Central Valley Flood Protection Plan Update
7 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Supplemental PEIR - 2017 Central Valley Flood Protection Plan Update
- Document Type
- SIR - Supplemental EIR
- Document Description
- Note: Review Per Lead The 2017 CVPP Update builds on and refines the system wide approach described in the 2012 CVFPP for implementing possible future food management improvements in the Central Valley with a focus on lands currently protected by the State Plan of Flood Control. As part of the 2017 CVFPP Update, DWR is incorporating the Central Valley Flood Management Planning activities. These updates, and the reasonable range of potential implementation approaches included in the 2012 CVFPP, have been identified by DWR to accomplish the primary goals, supporting goals, and program and statutory objectives of the CVFPP.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Bd.
3464 El Camino Ave, Room 2000
Sacramento, CA 95821
- Other Location Info
- Various Counties and Cities.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Cumulative Effects Landuse Growth Inducing Wetland/Riparian Water Supply Water Quality Vegetation Traffic/Circulation Toxic/Hazardous Solid Waste Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Recreation/Parks Public Services Population/Housing Balance Noise Minerals Geologic/Seismic Flood Plain/Flooding Drainage/Absorption Biological Resources Archaeologic-Historic Air Quality Agricultural Land Aesthetic/Visual
- Reviewing Agencies
- Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol Caltrans, Division of Transportation Planning Central Valley Flood Protection Board Delta Protection Commission Department of Fish and Wildlife, Headquarters Native American Heritage Commission Regional Water Quality Control Bd., Region 6 (So Lake Tahoe) Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality