Installation of Photovoltaic Panels System Mounted to a Combination of Roofs and Carports at Sierra College's Rocklin Campus
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sierra Joint Community College District
- Document Title
- Installation of Photovoltaic Panels System Mounted to a Combination of Roofs and Carports at Sierra College's Rocklin Campus
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sierra College seeks to have a solar power provider install, finance, own and operate photovoltaic panels and accompanying equipment and systems on roofs and carports at the Project Location. Sierra College will be purchasing all of the energy output generated by this solar power system from the solar power provider.
- Contact Information
Sierra Joint Community College District
Sierra College-Rocklin Campus 5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin, CA 95677
Phone : (916) 660-7650
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, and mechanical equipment. Construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures, and installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.