Caltrans, Highway 1 Repair Slipout (Deer Trail) Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Caltrans, Highway 1 Repair Slipout (Deer Trail) Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to repair and upgrade the roadway and drainage facilities that were damaged due to culvert failure. Caltrans proposes; repairing one culvert; installing rock slope protection; excavating and reconstructing the roadway embankments; paving the roadway; and applying erosion control to stabilize slopes. The proposed project will result in temporary and permanent impacts to waters of the U.S. and Waters of the State. The proposed project will result in temporary and permanent impacts to water of the U.S. and Waters of the State. Caltrans has determined the temporary impacts to streams identified as Waters of the U.S. and State would total approximately 435 feet x 2 (30 linear feet). The proposed project would result in 480 feet (24 linear feet) of permanent impacts to streams identified as Waters of the U.S. and State.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2835
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing highway drainage system with minor impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.