Planting in "at grade" bed along Lot E, Recycle Center (10-11-SD-10)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Planting in "at grade" bed along Lot E, Recycle Center (10-11-SD-10)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of planting native, drought tolerant plants in a 9' X 12' dirt area along Mannassee Street (GDP#70), next to Lot E and recycle in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 8 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.