Chevron Products Company - Eureka Terminal, Shed Demolition Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Chevron Products Company - Eureka Terminal, Shed Demolition Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Prior to January 2010, the project area consisted of two abandoned wooden shed buildings that extended over the rock protected shoreline and into Humboldt Bay. The buildings were supported by piers that held them above the water level. On January 9, 2010 an earthquake damaged the two shed buildings and their support pier foundations. The pier foundation under the western shed structure was severely damaged which caused the structure to slump into Humboldt Bay. The eastern shed structure was also severely damaged but it is still standing. The proposed project involves demolition and removal of the eastern shed and the remaining dilapidated structures along the shoreline.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves removal of existing damaged structures and associated debris involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.