Georgia-Pacific Crib Wall and Spillway Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Georgia-Pacific Crib Wall and Spillway Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves maintenance on the Mill Pond Dam to reinforce and resurface the western face of the crib wall and cliff around the dam spillway to sterm the erosion and sloughing in this area and prevent a failure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of an existing dam involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.