NCCP Acquisitions and Conservation of Desert Sand Dune Ecosystems Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coachella Valley Conservation Commission
- Document Title
- NCCP Acquisitions and Conservation of Desert Sand Dune Ecosystems Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of 70 acres of habitat and essential ecological process areas as part of implementation of the Coachella Valley Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan/Natural Communities Conservation Plan. The project will benefit conservation of threatened and endangered species.
- Contact Information
Coachella Valley Conservation Commission
73710 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 200
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 346-1127
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is to acquire land to protect habitat for threatened and endangered species, including the Coachella Valley fringe-toed lizard, and to protect sand source for the sand dune ecosystem.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.