Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0127-R1, Alderpoint Road PM 12.0 Storm Damage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0127-R1, Alderpoint Road PM 12.0 Storm Damage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of an 18-inch cross drain culvert that discharges spring flow into an Unnamed Tributary to Jewitt Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Install a culvert that will discharge water to the banks of a stream.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.