Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0176-R1, Humboldt Slips Project (PM 23.5 and PM 28.2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0176-R1, Humboldt Slips Project (PM 23.5 and PM 28.2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace (in-kind) an existing 24-inch diameter culvert and place a rock energy dissipater below the culvert outlet at Post Mile (PM) 23.5, and install a 30-inch diameter High Density Polyethylene liner into an existing 42-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe at PM 28.2.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to conduct mintentance work on existing culverts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.