Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0197-R1, Shelter Cove Culvert Replacements Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0197-R1, Shelter Cove Culvert Replacements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two failing culverts at Telegraph Creek Road Post Mile (PM) 1.36 and Wolverine Way PM 0.15.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace two failing culverts on perennial streams.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.