New Well Construction and Transmission Pipeline Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sanger Unified School District
- Document Title
- New Well Construction and Transmission Pipeline Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Sanger Unified School District (Fairmont School) proposes to drill a new supply well on the nearby Avedian property and construct a transmission pipeline to serve the school's domestic water supply needs and address the nitrate MCL problem.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is for a planning and feasibility study only.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.