Oakes Residence Bank Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Oakes Residence Bank Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to stabilize a failing creek bank located hehind a private residence. The failing area is currently eroding and delivering sediment into an unnamed creek. The project is limited to the stabilization of approximately 35 feet of stream bank by installing riprap to prevent erosion and planting native vegetation to stabilize soil.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves stabilization of a failing creek bank using native vegetation and bioengineering techniqes, the primary purpose of which is to reduce or eliminate erosion and sedimentation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.