Delivery of 18,145 acre-feet of State Water Project supply currently in San Luis Reservoir to be conveyed to Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Delivery of 18,145 acre-feet of State Water Project supply currently in San Luis Reservoir to be conveyed to Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR will deliver up to 18,453 acre-feet of State Water Project (SWP) supply currently in San Luis Reservoir. This water is the result of an uncompleted exchange as described in the Notice of Exemption filed with the State Clearinghouse on February 1, 2010 by the Department of Water Resources (DWR). Specifically, Kern County Water Agency (KCWA) facilitated a Central Valley Project (CVP) water transfer by taking delivery of 18,453 acre-feet of CVP water from Orange Cove Irrigation District, City of Fresno, and Fresno Irrigation District (SLWD), both CVP contractors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Fresno Kern Kings Los Angeles Merced San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- State Water Project long-term water supply contracts include provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use. The facilities are existing facilities that have not been expanded or modified to implement the proposed change in points of delivery.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.