Grant Award # ARV-09-015 to Motiv Power Systems, Inc. (Recipient)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Energy Commission (California Energy Commission)
- Document Title
- Grant Award # ARV-09-015 to Motiv Power Systems, Inc. (Recipient)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will fund the integration of Recipient's customizable electric-drive Power Control System into a prototype class 4 vehicle and the demonstration of the viability and benefits of the system's 100-mile all-electric range. For the demonstration, Recipient will install the system and a battery developed by Seeo, Inc. on a shuttle operated by Bauer Worldwide Transportation, Inc. in San Francisco. The project benefits the public by demonstrating the viability of alternative vehicles, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and reducing dependence on petroleum fuels.
- Contact Information
California Energy Commission
1516 Ninth Street, MS-48
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-3951
- Berkeley San Francisco San Mateo
- Alameda San Francisco San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that the proposed project will have a significant effect on the environment because the manufacture and integration of the Power Control System and battery will take place within existing facilities already engaged in such work, with no change in the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.