Districtwide Water Safety and Entrance Signs Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Districtwide Water Safety and Entrance Signs Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install up to thirty-four water safety and entrance signs at Westport Union Landing State Beach (SB, Caspar Headlands SB, Greenwood SB, Schooner Gulch SB, Mendocino Headlands State Park (SP), Russian Gulch SP, MacKerricher SP, Van Damme SP, Manchester SP, and Jug Handle State Natural Reserve located throughout the California State Parks Mendocino District. Replace eighteen approximately 1.5'W X 2'H water safety signs on existing sign and fence posts and on buildings. Install nine water safety signs of the same dimension on new, approximately 6' H posts placed about 1.5' deep. Install four approximately 4'H X 3'W entrance signs on two new, approximately 6' posts placed about 1.5' deep at Mendocino Headlands State Park. Install two approximately 4'H X 3'W entrance signs on new 6' posts placed 1.5' deep at Russian Gulch State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation Mendocino District
12301 N Hwy - Box 1
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
- Cross Streets
- Westport Union Landing State Beach, Caspar Headlands State beach, Greenwood State Beach,
- Other Information
- Cross Streets: Schooner Gulch State Beach, Mendocino Headlands State Park, Russian Gulch State Park, MacKerricher State Park, Van Damme State Park, Manchester State Park, Jug Handle State Natural Reserve.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1,3,4,11 S: 15301,15303,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section: 15311 Project consists of repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination; construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; minor public alterations in the conditions of land and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes; and construction or placement of minor structures accessory to (appurtenant to) existing facilities; included as "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.