California Indian Heritage Center-Land Acquisitions
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- California Indian Heritage Center-Land Acquisitions
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the acquisition from various owners of multiple undeveloped parcels totaling 70.32+/- acres of land in Yolo County, California: City of West Sacramento (43 acres) including APNs 014-610-004, 010 & 020; 014-620-003, 010, 012, & 014; and 014-760-020 & 023; JTS Communities Inc. (8.29 acres) including APN 014-620-008 and potentially all or portions of APN's 010-530-02; and 014-610-21; and West Riverview LLC (2.82 acres) including for the California India Heritage Center (CIHC), a new State Park. Supersedes SCH Number 2009068277.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-8102
- Cross Streets
- Various W Sacramento/Lighthouse Area riverfront and surrounding parcels, currently owned by the
- Other Information
- Cross Streets: City of West Sacramento, JTS Communities Inc, Cook Inlet Region Inc, and West Riverview LLC.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 16 Sec 15316
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves property acquisition through purchase, gift, and/or transfer of ownership to establish a new park.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.