Hidden Valley Trail Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Hidden Valley Trail Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to correct accelerated erosion on Hidden Valley Trail in Hollister Hills SVRA, using Best Management Practices. A section of HV trail has become impacted from storm water runoff and numerous volunteer trials have further compounded this problem. Much of HV trail has become incised near the trail end. Straw wattles will be used for temporary BMP's. Native vegetation will be planted to stabilize the soil and double as a bio-filter. The longest straight stretch of the HV will be rerouted and relocated on the hillside, and away of the drainage path.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 207-7658
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307 - Class 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- Certain actions by regulatory agencies to maintain natural resources. NO potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.