McKinney/Quail INterim Water Treatment Plant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- McKinney/Quail INterim Water Treatment Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Tahoe City PUD - Quail Lake/McKinney Shores has proposed to the installation of 200' of 1" polyethylene water line for backwash recycle return to the headworks of the treatment plan. Excavation will consist of 12' deep x 6" wide x 180' long trench in existing asphalt concrete driveway. The removed asphalt will be replaced with new asphalt concrete. All work is being done in an exisitng trenched area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Lassen District Office 415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 110
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criteria of a class 1 and 3 exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.