Alameda Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan 2010 Amendments
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Alameda County Waste Management Authority (Alameda County Waste Management Authority, StopWaste)
- Document Title
- Alameda Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan 2010 Amendments
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Multiple land uses including residential , industrial, mixed use, commercial, agricultural, institutional, and open space.
- Document Description
- NOTES: Review Per Lead This Initial Study/Negative Declaration evaluates the environmental effects of amending the ColWMP to increase composting and recycling goals and change the following policies: waste to energy, facility investment, transportation impacts to facilities, cost cap and funding diversification.
- Contact Information
Alameda County Waste Management Authority
1537 Webster Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 891-6513
- State Highways
- I-880, I-580, I-80, I-680
- Oakland, Hayward, Livermor
- San Francisco Bay, numerous creeks.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Other (Integrated Waste Management Plan)
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: ACWMA Plan Amendment Approval
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Traffic/Circulation Cumulative Effects Other Other Issues: Greenhouse Gas/Climate Change
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Major Industrial Projects California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 4 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 California State Lands Commission Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.