San Francisquito Creek Flood Reduction, Ecosystem Restoration, and Recreation Project San Francisco Bay to
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority
- Document Title
- San Francisquito Creek Flood Reduction, Ecosystem Restoration, and Recreation Project San Francisco Bay to
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Present Land Use
- The upper reach is Open space and Residential Land Use. The lower reach is Residential, light industrial, recreational, and protected baylands.
- Document Description
- The project would ultimately increase stream flow capacity from the downstream face of East Bayshore Road to San Francisco Bay. It would reduce local flood risks during storm events, as well as provide the capacity needed for upstream flood protection project being planned by the SFCJPA.
- Contact Information
San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority
1231 Hoover Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone : (650) 561-4580
- East Palo Alto Palo Alto
- San Mateo Santa Clara
- State Highways
- Hwy 101
- Palo Alto
- International School of the Peninsula, Standford University
- San Francisco Bay, San Francisquito Creek; Searsville, Lagunita, and Felt Lakes.
- Other Information
- Waterways Continued Los Trancos, West Union, Alambique, Bear, and Corte Madera Creeks.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Biological Resources Cultural Resources Hydrology/Water Quality Noise Recreation Transportation
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB) Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.