2 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Commericial/ Tourist Commercial/ Tourist Commercial
The project is a 42,771 sq. ft, four-story, 90-room hotel proposed for a commercially-zoned property at 320 Soscol Avenue in Napa. There are 98 proposed parking spaces running along the north boundary of the property. The building is composed of three and four stories at a maximum height of 48 feet. The fourth floor comprises about 25 percent of the building footprint, and is situated adjacent to Soscol Avenue.
City of Napa Community Development Department
121 and 29
Tulocay Creek and Napa River
Notice of Determination
City of Napa Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.