Multi-Year Exchange Agreement Among the Department of Water Resources of the State of California, Kern County Water Agency, and the City of Tracy.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tracy, City of (City of Tracy)
- Document Title
- Multi-Year Exchange Agreement Among the Department of Water Resources of the State of California, Kern County Water Agency, and the City of Tracy.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Agreement between the Department of Water Resources, Kern County Water Agency, and the City of Tracy for the annual conveyance of up to 10,500 acre-feet of City of Tracy's Central Valley Project water to Semitropic Water Storage District. City of Tracy's water will be used by SWSD as in-lieu or direct recharge of the local ground water basin. In exchange up to 3,500 acre-feet of water annually, less 10 percent losses, will be returned to Tracy.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-5791
- Kern San Joaquin
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- CA Department of Water Resources
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.