Central Operations Facility and County High Desert Interpretive Center
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Agricultural (AG) and Floodway (FW)
The project proposes to construct a Mojave Water Agency Central Operations Facility, which will consist of offices, vehicle maintenance building, parking areas and related facilities, on approximately 1.84 acres. The Project proposes the development of a County owned, maintained and operated High Desert Interpretive Center area that would function as a nature preserve with trail and related facilities on approximately 29.4 acres.
Mojave Water Agency
22450 Headquarters Drive
Apple Valley, CA 92307
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.