California Department of Transportation, District 7
High Desert Corridor Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Residential/Commercial/Industrial/Agricultural/Open Space land uses
The High Desert Corridor is a 63-mile long multimodal east-west facility that would provide route continuity and relieve traffic congestion between SR 14 in Palmdale (Los Angeles County) and SR 18 in the Town of Apple Valley (San Bernardino County). The purpose of the project is to address existing and future east-west transportation demand, travel safety, and reliability within the High Desert region, regional goods movement network, connectivity to regional transportation facilities, and greenhouse gas reduction goals.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.