General PLan Designation - Non-Urban Residential (NU); Zoning-SRR(semi-rural residential)
The existing storm drain in 30th Street West currently outlets onto undeveloped Paraclete High School property at the northwest corner of Avenue M and 30th Street West. This outlet will be removed and replaced with a junction structure. Proposed piping in Avenue M will redirect drainage from the new junction structure to the proposed basin on the northeast corner of Avenue M and 32nd Street West. Overflow from the basin will outlet onto 32nd Street West and revert to sheet flow prior to leaving the dedicated right-of-way.
City of Lancaster
44933 North Fern Avenue
Lancaster, CA 93534
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.