Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. 1600-2010-0069-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-09-033MEN; "Hare Creek 2009 THP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. 1600-2010-0069-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-09-033MEN; "Hare Creek 2009 THP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for 19 encroachments: a) one Class I water drafting site (Hare Creek) from a pool within 50 yards downstream of the Road 452 bridge on Hare Creek and b) 18 Class II and III watercourse crossing upgrade/repairs.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game Norther Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Unnamed Tributaries to Hare Creek, thence the Pacific Ocean
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Forestry Cal Fire
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Department of Fish and Game, Eureka 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.