Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0229-R1, Osborn Road Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0229-R1, Osborn Road Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to repair an eroding streambank by re-grading of the bank and installaltion of rock slope protection. In addition, the streambed will be graded and sloped to move the thalweg away from the repaired bank and back to a previous location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except fo forestry and agricultural purposes. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.