FEMA Irrigation Repairs of Fire Damaged Systems - Robert B. Diemer Filtration Plant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- FEMA Irrigation Repairs of Fire Damaged Systems - Robert B. Diemer Filtration Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As a result of the Triangle Complex Fire of November 2008, a number of irrigation systems were severely damaged at the Robert B. Diemer Treatment Plant (Plant). Since these irrigation systems were located on regulated slopes, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is funding repairs of these sytems to pre-disaster conditions. The project involves the repair of five irrigation systems located along the north and east perimeter of the Plant. Dependent on the extent of the fire damage, some systems will be repaired and others completely replaced to reestablish pre-existing conditions.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6696
- Yorba Linda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, 04 - Class 1, 2, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The proposed project consists of public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation, which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.