Operation of the Ventura County Waterworks District No. 8 ALta Vista Storage Tank NO. 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of the Ventura County Waterworks District No. 8 ALta Vista Storage Tank NO. 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Ventura County Waterworks District NO. 8 (District) proposes to operate a replacement storage tank within the Santa Susana Knolls area. The 126,000 gallon potable water storage tank replaces a tank removed by the District in 2001. The new tank is necessary to meet Ventura County Fire Department's minimum fire storage standard for the Knoll (1404) Pressure Zone. The District determined construction of the storage tank was exempt on October 16, 2008, but elected not to file a Notice of Exemption.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Monterery District Office 1180 Eugenia Place, Ste. 200
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Phone : (805) 583-6896
- Simi Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of a storage tank with no increase in capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.