Coal Oil Point Reserve Mesh Network Radio Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Document Title
- Coal Oil Point Reserve Mesh Network Radio Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The UC Santa Barbara'11s Coal Oil Point Reserve is proposing to improve the Reserve's cyberinstrastructure network coverage and to upgrade a radio link to a key research location within the Reserve. The Reserve already has a high speed radio link across a bay to one of the buildings on the UC Santa Barbara campus. The exisitng radios will be upgraded and they include 4 Trango link radios, 4 Inscape radios, and 5 mesh networks. All of this equipment will be replacing exisitng radios mounted on buildings.
- Contact Information
University of California, Santa Barbara
Office of Campus Planning & Design
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Phone : (805) 893-3796
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no ground disturbance for the proposed project and the project would have a beneficial outcome in facilitating the research and education mission of the Coal Oil Point Reserve.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.