Operation and Treatment of Well #29 (Mace Ranch Well) for the City of Davis
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation and Treatment of Well #29 (Mace Ranch Well) for the City of Davis
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the construction of a domestic water well in the Mace Ranch District Park. The City drilled and installed the casing, gravel pack, submersible pump, control system and connected the well to the existing distribution system. The City is not installing a Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) filter to treat for taste and odor problems.
- Contact Information
T. "Gus" Peterson
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7407
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
- Cross Streets
- The well is located S of Alhambra Dr. in the Mace Ranch District, adjacent to the bike path
- Other Information
- Cross Streets: undercrossing.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Sec:15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has issued a water supply permit (permit number 01-09-08-PER-012) for the above described project on July 2, 2009, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.